Pela Maria Hotel is a centrally located city resort in Hersonissos. The 118 recently renovated rooms of the hotel are able to accommodate up to 3 guests in all-inclusive services. The hotel is renowned for its high standard of hospitality and is ideal for singles and couples wanting a relaxing holiday in an upbeat resort.
The cosmopolitan city of Hersonissos is ranked as one of Crete’s liveliest resorts, lies only 25 km from Heraklion international airport and is filled with shops, bars, cafes and tavernas which are alive day and night. Pela Maria Hotel is located just 40 m from the seafront where guests can visit the nearby sandy beach and try out the water sports available. Being in the centre of Hersonissos allows guests to take an easy walk around the city or take the advantage of the bus stop in front of the hotel and visit many famous places around the island of Crete.
- 35 km from Knossos
- 30 km from Heraklion museum
- 8 KM from Creta aquarium5 km from Crete golf
- 800 m. from Lichnostatis museum
- 400 m. from Star Beach water park
- 4 km from Aqua plus water park
- 300 m. from King Scorpio Beach Bar & Restaurant
- Swimming pool (fresh water, open). Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool area are given free of charge
- Sandy Beaches nearby (closest at 40m.)
- Pool table and pc games are available (extra charge)
- Lobby with TV and internet PC Station with additional cost
- Free wireless internet connection in all hotel areas and rooms
- Mini spa which includes: massage treatments, sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi. All Spa Facilities have additional cost at 200m.upon request in a nearby hotel of our company
- Mini market and souvenir shop in front of the hotel
- 3 floors, accessible through elevator
- 24/h Multilanguage reception
- Early breakfast available from 04:00 till 07:30
- Late dinner (Cold plate) to all late arrivals and to guests upon request
- Daily Housekeeping
- Safe (extra charge)
- 24/h wake up calls
- Doctor and medicament service (extra charge)
- Transfer normal and V.I.P. on request (extra charge)
Main Restaurant (self-service buffet)
- Breakfast 07:30-09:30
- Lunch 12:30-14:30
- Dinner 19:00-21:00
During lunch and dinner guests can accompany their meals with water, soft drinks, draught beer, local wine, tea or filter coffee, all served in glass.
POOL BAR: Open from 10:00 until 22:00 (SELF SERVICE)
Guests may enjoy:
- Beverages: Filter coffee, tea, hot chocolate, water in glass
- Refreshments: cola, Lime, orange, lemon, soda
- Juices: Orange, Grapefruit (from post mix)
- Local Alcohol drinks (served in glass) ouzo, raki, brandy, local wine (white-red), draught beer,
- Local cocktails made from mixes of the above drinks.
All inclusive program on the arrival day starts at 12:00 o’clock.
Guests are allowed to take only one drink at a time as many times they wish and each guest has to order by him/her-self, always presenting their bracelet before ordering.
On departure day, the all-inclusive bracelet is removed at 12:00 o’clock (check-out time). Extension of all-inclusive program is given with additional charge.
Pool & Beach
While planning your summer vacation, you always stumble upon the element of water. Crete as an island of the Mediterranean, is continuously washed by the shimmering blue waters of the Cretan Archipelago, and Pela Maria Hotel is located next the shore with beautiful sandy beaches, 50m away from the hotel’s entrance equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas and it is the best place to relax and enjoy the sea and the summer sun in Hersonissos.
In our, we facilitate a fresh sweet-water pool, perfect for a quick swim in the morning or for an extended sunbathing on our loungers, while enjoying a refreshing cocktail from our bar.
Activities & Games
Next to our reception, we have created a game room with a pool table and 3 PC-stations with internet access and various video games to enjoy. Furthermore, a library is set with various interesting books in many different languages.
If you are a more active person, our receptionists will gladly offer trips and excursions to enjoy the majestic island of Crete. Being next to the bus station, opens a whole world of choices, as you will be able to travel around Crete with ease. We will gladly help and suggest the best places, based on your personal needs.